Screw-A-Flat-Easy invented, engineered and manufactured in Utah
After being stranded in Utah's backcountry, Ed Archuleta, (our founder), an avid ATV enthusiast has developed a simple, safe method for flat tire repairs. S.A.F.E. Performance Manufacturing, LLC proudly introduces Screw-A-Flat-Easy!
Combining a special threaded, fusible screw with an adhesive agent, Screw-A-Flat-Easy results in a safe, pliable bond within virtually any tubeless tire. The key to this, is the design of the tapered shaped screw, which is engineered to remain in place under the combined stress of compressed air in the tire, and centrifugal force caused by driving. The screw is made of a high quality, durable nylon/rubber compound. The simple application requires no more strength or ability to install, than the proverbial 5th grader... You will amazed at how easy it is to use!
Punctures are easily repaired using the S.A.F.E. tire screw, glue, and a common screwdriver.
FAST AIR™(Air compressor in a can)
- * Protection from potentially dangerous aerosols or messy sealants by using FAST AIR™ a nonflammable and environmentally safe product.
- * An innovative product to inflate tires on everything from ATV's, trucks, cars, motor homes, travel and utility trailers.
- * In fact FAST AIR™ is the only product in a can recommended for motorcycle tires.
- * Great for inflating fishing float tubes and sports equipment.
- * Simply use by screwing nozzle on valve stem while holding can upright and pressing a button.
- * Transfers air from one tire to another, on any vehicle with multiple tires.
- * Available in 15' and 30' foot sizes.
- * Simply use by attaching one end to valve stem then pinch the clip (prior to attaching the other end to the tire you are drawing air from). Once both ends are attached release the clip to fill the tire and both will equal out. Properly inflate all tires ASAP and avoid high speed travel on under inflated tires.
S.A.F.E. EQUALIZER AIR HOSE
S.A.F.E. Performance Manufacturing LLC designs all products with safety and ease of use,
always keeping a healthy environment in mind.